Coming Soon! Digital Hall of Fame. Access online from anywhere or explore through it on our touchscreen presenter located near the Warriors gymnasium.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS – April 15th of the current school year
The Washakie County School District #1 Hall of Fame is broad in scope, intended to specifically recognize the significant achievement and contributions of past staff members or volunteers, as well as alumni who made a distinguished contribution to society after graduation from Worland High School. A selection committee will meet to narrow the candidates to a list of finalists. The selection committee will include two community members, three school members (one of whom is the AD at Worland High School), and two school board trustees. The selection process will be the sole responsibility of the selection committee.
- The nomination form must be filled out completely for the nominated to be considered in the selection process.
- Categories are not limited: the induction committee will consider alumni who excelled in athletics, activities, or academically, as well as individuals who went on to successful post high school careers. The induction committee will also consider non-alumni who have made significant contributions to the district as employees, teachers, principals, coaches, or providers of philanthropic support for students or the district.
- Any individual may submit any number of nominations for himself or others. Nominations are considered for deceased alumni and those who made significant contributions to Washakie County School District #1.
- Individuals and teams that are nominated in past years will remain active in the future process. If individuals would like to submit additional information on a past nominee, they are encouraged to do so.
- Potential candidates must be 10 years past high school graduation/career in the district to be considered for Hall of Fame induction.
- The selection committee may, at their discretion, removed an individual from the Hall of Fame for conduct unbecoming to the award.
Please return completed nomination form to:
Worland High School
Washakie School District #1 HOF
c/o Activities Director
Worland, WY 82401
Fax : (307) 347-8549 email: firstname.lastname@example.org